How can i use the Default Cloud Mail Server to open tickets

Fernando Reimberg March 12, 2021

The JIRA create one default cloud mail service for my project, but I am not able to configure this email to open tickets, how can I do this?

I would to create one ticket by sendind one email to this default cloud mail that is created to my project.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2021

Hi @Fernando Reimberg,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

You need to set up the email handler so it knows which project and issue type is should use. Please have a look at Create issues and comments from email for more information.

I already did this, but still not open tickets when I send email 

mailhander.pngmailhander1.png

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2021

Are you sending your incoming email from an account associated with your Atlassian account? Do you have create issue permissions in the project?

the first question , the answer is no, I am creating the email from my company email, and the second question, i dont know where I need to go to create this issue permissions in the project. is it posible to help me?

Suggest an answer