How can i export to xls for example all my stories with all the tickets linked ?

Marie-Hélène PARISATO December 13, 2021

I have more than 2000 stories and i want to export to xls all of them with all their linked tickets (especially the tickets linked by 'is tested by') but when i do this using the advanced search all i have in the xls file are the tickets linked by blocked or defect.

image.png

for example this storie in last line with 7 tickets linked (4 tests and 3 tickets)

image.png

in the xls file i have only 3 of the 7, only the defect.

why i do this : because i have too much stories to use all others

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2022

@Marie-Hélène PARISATO Is the "is tested by" an actual link?  Can you see it in the linked issues or is it another custom field used by a testing app?

Marie-Hélène PARISATO April 10, 2022

It's a real link . Yes i can see the ticket in the linked ticket. It's not a personnalized field.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2022

@Marie-Hélène PARISATO did you create the link or did a testing app?

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 14, 2022

@Marie-Hélène PARISATO were you able to get the export to xls to work?

Suggest an answer