How can I learn properly how to use advanced roadmaps?

CManzano March 27, 2024

Hi, 

I'd like to learn properly how to use Jira roadmaps for scheduling and tracking progress of projects. Is there any course/training you recommend? 

I don't exclude paid courses. 

Regards, 

Cecilia

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2024

Hi @CManzano 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

There's one free course on Atlassian University - Visualizing Work Across Teams with Plans in Jira Software 

Also this - Recorded Atlassian University Live Webinar about Creating Plans and Dependencies in Advanced Roadmaps. Hope this helps.

CManzano March 28, 2024

Thanks Kishan! :)

0 votes
Mohanraj Thangamuthu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2024

Hello, Good day. Check if the following tutorial guide helps you https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/guides/advanced-roadmaps/tutorials#create-a-plan-in-advanced-roadmaps. Thanks

CManzano March 28, 2024

Thanks Mohanraj! :) Yes, I've seen the tutorials, but I need more information on how to set up a plan. 

For example, once I establish dependencies, add the duration (e.g in hours) and assign resources, if I change the duration of an issue, I'd like the plan to adjust accordingly.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events