How can I filter subtask if the parent are in a especific status?

marina.ferreira
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 23, 2021

I need to create a board filter where I can see stories and subtasks, but I want to make sure that it only appears the subtask of the stories that are on started status and after not the status before that. Could anyone help me with this?

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2021

Hello @marina.ferreira 

Welcome to the community.

For the stories that are "started status and after", could they have sub-tasks that are in the status that comes before "started"? And if so, would you want those sub-tasks to display on your board?

Also, are you working with a Company Managed project or a Team Managed project? It will say which it is at the bottom of the navigation pane on the left.

marina.ferreira
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 29, 2021

@Trudy Claspill  That's it is exactly, I don't want that the subtask of the stories that are not on and after the status started to appear on the board.

I'm working on a company-managed project. :D

Suggest an answer