How can I avoid that Jira send an email to all users when a person deletes a project?

Practicante Ingeniería Noel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 30, 2020

When a user deleted a project that he created but all of our users (approx 250) received a notification in their emails of this transaction. We do not understand why this happened since the notification scheme is not configured this way or we do not know why this happened. The situation has been annoying because even the T.I. department analyzed whether it was not a security breach case.  The deleted project that all those notifications were sent for is "A20-033 Allsups cremes with Film 5oz". 

We contact attlassian support, but they have not solve anything yet. 

Could you please check for us, why this notification were sent to all users? How to prevent this? These notifications were received by people who were not involved in the project.

Thank you.

Caso JIRA.png

This was the message received for all users. 

4 answers

0 votes
Rui Caldeira November 24, 2022

This keeps on happening and still we have no answers? Come on guys. 
How can we stop this? 

0 votes
Jared Moore November 18, 2021

Same here - any resolution?

0 votes
Diven Venkatasami
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 18, 2021

Any solution yet for this please ?

0 votes
Candice Zarei
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 30, 2020

We are having the same issue. Hopefully someone will answer this question soon.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events