Gsheet Plugin populates unexpected fields

Thanh Hong
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 7, 2022

Hello everyone,

I've been using Gsheet plugin/extension to auto-export some specific Jira fields for metrics. It's been working smoothly for a few months.

Since last weekend (Jun 5), the plugin all of a sudden added a few unexpected fields to Gsheet. Also, ticket Resolved time field some how is split into 2 columns with random time value in either column. Only one random column gets the correct resolve time. I check tickets history directly in Jira and only find one resolve time (tickets were not resolved-reopened-resolved.)

The Fields edit option of the plugin doesn't list the unexpected extra fields/columns for me to remove (uncheck). Resolved field always show as 1 checkbox on the list.

Any other get the same issue? and any idea how to fix this?

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 16, 2022

I'm not sure what would cause the behavior you have reported here.  Could you let me know more information about the new fields that have been added here?  Such as perhaps their field name and/or the field types in question here?  I'd be interested to try to investigate this further, but I don't know if that will be possible for me to do personally.

This kind of situation might require us to create a support case on your behalf.  In order to do that, you might need to reach out to a site-admin to create the request as end users do not have the ability to create these per our support offerings.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events