Filter backlog on due dates

Michiel Polfliet June 25, 2021

Is there a possibility for (automatically) filtering the backlog on due date?

At the moment you have to swipe each issue.

Kind regards,

Michiel

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2021

I am unclear what filtering on due date would look like. By chance do you mean order by due date? You could do that simply by adding order by due date to your filter. If you truly mean filter by Due date I would assume the mechanism would be like Excel with a drop-down and pick one date. However there is no way to dynamically filter the backlog. At least out of the box

Hello Jack,

My question wasn't clear.

I am searching for a mechanism to sort the issues in the sprint and backlog on due date without swiping each issue.

I'm working in a Jira cloud team-managed environment.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2021

So I’m not very familiar with team managed projects as I don’t use them. the swiping action is foreign to me. I need to play with that and try to understand how swiping works particularly as it relates to ordering. I certainly understand drag and drop issues if that’s what you refer to. However with TMP there isn’t the ability to modify the filter to include order by as with CMP. 

Ok, thanks for the response. I mean drag and drop :).

Suggest an answer