Export tickets from queue jira servicedesk to excel

SMT - Mustafa Demir October 17, 2020

Hi all,

I have a queue named "Tickets last two weeks". I want to get a button below, that it will export the tickets to excel.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2020

Hi @SMT - Mustafa Demir 

You can use the Issue Navigator to search for the issues using the same JQL as used in your queue, there is an option there to export the issues in csv.

Screenshot 2020-10-17 at 18.00.18.png

I hope it helps.

Ravi

where is this "Issue Navigator" exactly? i can't find it.

I'm now in the queue, and only see "edit queue" and "delete queue"

Untitled.png

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2020

Go to the search box on top right of your Jira instance or press forward slash / and then click on Issues. 

Like Slim Hassoumi likes this

Thx, it worked. i appreciate it. But when i export it doesn't auto seperate?

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 17, 2020

You will get CSV which you can open in Excel. Use the option Text to Column with comma as the delimiter.

thank you very much

Is it also possible for in the search, to choose only fields that i want in the output of excel.
Example. In excel in only want as Output: Issue type,Summary, Status, 

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 26, 2020

yes, therefore just click on the option reading "current fields". With this in the exports the current displayed columns are exported.

Lorenzo Bernardi November 2, 2020

Is it possible to export Text filed with bulleted list or enumerate list?
Excel reply the bullet with * and the Number with # or ##.

Thank you.

Slim Hassoumi November 20, 2020

Thank you Guys.

This helped answering my question.

;-)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders