Error while saving

cashmag May 18, 2021

Hello, from jira cloud I would like to make a backup except that there is an error.

Do you have an idea of ​​the problem ?

Capture.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2021

Can't see any open incidents for it at https://status.atlassian.com and just tried on my instance without an error.

I'd suggest doing like the page says and contact support :)

https://support.atlassian.com/contact

cashmag May 18, 2021

Yes but since it is a free account for testing support is not allowed.

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2021

Let's see if we can escalate this then. Might take a moment but we'll see if we can get someone to look here. ;-)

Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 18, 2021

Hello @cashmag

Glad to see you're testing out our cloud products. I would be interested to understand a few items before investigating further;

1. Is this your first export/backup attempt today?
    1. If it's not (multiple attempts), you might run into an issue attempting multiple exports/backups in a single day. We suggest exporting/backing up once a day.
  2. Are you attempting to export a Next-gen project?
    1. If this is the case, please review Export Issues | A note about next-gen projects and server backups 

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Sébastien Luchini May 18, 2021

I never made a backup. so this is my first backup. I will do a test tomorrow

cashmag May 18, 2021

Hello, I confirm to you today, the backup does not work although it is the 1st of the day.

Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 19, 2021

Hello @cashmag

Chances are this issue is due to a stale state within your site possibly caused by the recent deletion of a JSD project.

I'm going to create a support request on your behalf to have this further investigated and resolved. You should have an email shortly with details about the support request.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Like Dirk Ronsmans likes this

Suggest an answer