Epic colour based filtering

Rocsana Chereches February 3, 2022

Hi guys

Does anyone know why the epic based quick filters do not work? 

I have a list of epics, assigned each a colour, checked the jira legit codes for colors, created the filters and tried to apply to epics that have plenty of issues under them and my board displays empty :|

Any ideas anyone what am I doing wrong..black.PNGcolor codes jira.PNGcoral orange.PNGepics list.PNGfilters for black and orange show an empty board.PNG

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2022

Hi Rocsana,

Try removing the U in colour. 

This worked for me: "Epic Color" = ghx-label-1

Rocsana Chereches March 23, 2022

Thanks John!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mark Segall
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2022

Hi @Rocsana Chereches 

Roadmaps and Boards are based upon the underlying issues and issues have no link to epic color.  Instead, you need to filter by epic link.  So I would recommend rather than keying off of color, you establish some kind of naming standard to your epics and then base your filters on that standard.

Rocsana Chereches February 4, 2022

Hey Mark - thanks. I did end up creating filters based on all epics and that works fine.

Rocsana

Suggest an answer