End user Test scripts?

Joseph Ritson June 23, 2021

My client has documented 1,250 discrete tasks to test in the new finance system. For example, things like Create A New Vendor, or Setup A New Billing Address for an Existing Vendor.

Each of these business scenarios is numbered. As testing gets underway a tester in AP will refer to that scenario and its unique number when creating a bug, or signing off/approving the test. 

Is there a place in jira for any of this? Do these get uploaded as a simple attached document? Is there a way to put them into jira to track bug and sign-off for each individually? 

I hope I've explained adequately what I'm trying to do. If not, let me know and I'll try harder. 

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2021

Hello @Joseph Ritson 

Welcome to the community.

You could create an issue and call it Test and create Test issues for each of the 1250 tasks.

Joseph Ritson June 23, 2021

Thanks, I'll check that out. Is it fair to say that what I outlined in my OP isn't directly supported by jira? 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events