EPIC Color not displayed in Structure

Peyush Agarwal June 29, 2021

Hi,

With rollout of Ranking, I am now trying to replicate board in the form of structure. I can use EPIC field but when I try to use EPIC Name or EPIC Color, it comes blank. Any way I can fix this? 

EPIC Color is handy field and would be easy to differentiate when you have multiple stories arranged in EPIC order.  

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2021

Just to be sure you get the right answer, @Peyush Agarwal...

You are asking about Structure for Jira (the marketplace app) *and,* in this case, Jira Cloud? 

-dave 

Peyush Agarwal June 29, 2021

@Dave Rosenlund  - Yes I am referring to Structure in Cloud

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
David Niro
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 30, 2021

Hello @Peyush Agarwal ,

David from ALM Works here.  Thank you for the clarification. 

At the moment, Epic Color is not available for use in Structure Cloud. However, we do have plans to introduce this functionality.

We will follow up with you here once the functionality has been released.

Regarding Epic Name, this field is only available for the Epic issue type, so you should see it populated next to Epics. If you are looking to add a column that references the Epic of a Story or Task, you can add "Epic" as a column. This will give you the Epic Link.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions!  And if you would like, please feel free to contact us directly by emailing support@almworks.com or through our support portal; support.almworks.com

Best Regards,
David Niro
www.almworks.com

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer