Done stats

Hossam El-Minawy April 10, 2023

Hello, 

We had 8 issues put into the done column but they disappeared, they can be seen from the timeline view but not on the board.

We checked the filters and everything seems to be in order

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2023

Hello @Hossam El-Minawy 

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

Are you working with a Software, Service, or Work Management project?

If you see navigations options across the top of the screen like this, then it is a Work Management project.

Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 5.30.01 PM.png

Since you mentioned the Timeline view, I think you might be working with that type of project.

If that is the case, issues are automatically hidden from the Done column when they have been in that column for 14 or more days. This is not a configurable setting in Work Management projects.

Hossam El-Minawy April 11, 2023

Yes that's is what it looks like from my view, so there is no way to show the done issues after 14 days?

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2023

No, they are automatically hidden on the board and List views when they are done for 14 or more days.

You would have to change the issue status to an earlier status and reset it to done again to make it show.

You can still see all issues by looking at the Issues display or using the Jira Advanced Issue Search screen.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 19, 2023

Hello @Hossam El-Minawy 

If your question has been answered please consider marking the Answer as Accepted to help other users find posts with validated answers/solutions.

Hossam El-Minawy April 20, 2023

Thank you Trudy so much for the information, I know how it works now. 

Like Trudy Claspill likes this
0 votes
Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 10, 2023

Hi @Hossam El-Minawy 

Welcome to the community.

Is it a Kanban board? If yes, did you take release? Could you please go to board settings and check Kanban board sub-filter and hide completed issues older than section?

Hossam El-Minawy April 11, 2023

Thank you for replying back to me, I do not think it is a Kanban board

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events