Displaying custom Status in Active Sprint

Leonido Gebhard June 23, 2019

I added a custom Status ("to be invoiced" in In Progress) but when I display the status in my crum board. It only shows "In Progress" as status even when I selected "to be invoiced".

3 answers

0 votes
Stephen Denman June 25, 2019

It sounds like your board doesn't have a column for "To Be Invoiced" 

If you create a column for that, then it will inherit a colour for that based on the statuscategory of the status's assigned to the column - for example on ourboard here, we have blue for in progress  and in test and to be merged - as the statuscategory of those are in progresschrome_2019-06-25_08-23-14.png

0 votes
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2019

Hi @Leonido Gebhard 

I'm not totally sure from your description what is / isn't working with this, so I'll just mention a few items to check.

• Has this new status been added into the workflow for the issue types and for your project?
  • Does the workflow allow items to pass into and out of this new status?
  • Has the new status been dragged into a column of the board?

If the answer is no to any of these, it could well be the problem

Leonido Gebhard June 24, 2019

Hi @Warren 

Thank you. They are showing now. I just wanted them to look like the other statuses (colored and with borders)

0 votes
Leonido Gebhard June 23, 2019

ok. after playing around with the card layout I found that the "Status" was missing.
But there doesnt seem to be an option to display them in the style of status category (colored and with borders)

Suggest an answer