Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Count of automations executed - where can I monitor

I receently received this warning

At the current rate you will exceed your monthly execution limit. Upgrade your plan to increase your limit and continue automating. Upgrade

I would like to monitor the number of executed automation, how can I follow the number of automations. I need the details to present.

2 answers

Hi @eleanor kerman 

go to 'automation' in the backend where you can find and manage all your automation rules

Cog => system => Automation rules

Click on usage and there you can find what you are looking for

Regards

Dave

0 votes
John Funk Community Leader Jul 12, 2021

Hi Eleanor,

If you go to the master list of rules (following Dave's guidance above), you should see these menu options:

screenshot1.png

Click on Usage to see the number of executions. 

Hi @eleanor kerman 

Yes, and...to what was already suggested:

You may be reaching your limit on global rule executions, or have a project-scope rule that is running too frequently/consuming too many resources.  Please consider discussing with your site admin to set up a monitoring rule that will email people earlier when such situations occur.  Here is the trigger to check that:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/automation-triggers/#Automationtriggers-Servicelimitbreached

Best regards,
Bill

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

⏰ Day in the life of a Jira Admin!

Hello Community! We thoroughly enjoyed this just-for-fun conversation in the Jira Admin Group about what it's like to be a Jira Admin. For #JiraJuly, our talented designers created these graphics t...

869 views 2 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you