Count of automations executed - where can I monitor

eleanor kerman July 11, 2021

I receently received this warning

At the current rate you will exceed your monthly execution limit. Upgrade your plan to increase your limit and continue automating. Upgrade

I would like to monitor the number of executed automation, how can I follow the number of automations. I need the details to present.

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2021

Hi Eleanor,

If you go to the master list of rules (following Dave's guidance above), you should see these menu options:

screenshot1.png

Click on Usage to see the number of executions. 

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2021

Hi @eleanor kerman 

Yes, and...to what was already suggested:

You may be reaching your limit on global rule executions, or have a project-scope rule that is running too frequently/consuming too many resources.  Please consider discussing with your site admin to set up a monitoring rule that will email people earlier when such situations occur.  Here is the trigger to check that:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/automation-triggers/#Automationtriggers-Servicelimitbreached

Best regards,
Bill

0 votes
Dave Bosman _Realdolmen_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2021

Hi @eleanor kerman 

go to 'automation' in the backend where you can find and manage all your automation rules

Cog => system => Automation rules

Click on usage and there you can find what you are looking for

Regards

Dave

Suggest an answer