Copy over Attachments Automation

Faith Barnett April 6, 2023

I have set up an automation to create a task and also copy over certain fields from the trigger. 
Within "choose fields to be set", I have taken attachments and set them to copy from the trigger. 

I got an error when the automation ran to say: 

Unknown fields set during create, they may be unavailable for the project/type. Check your custom field configuration. Fields ignored 

I can't see anywhere in Issue Layout or Custom Field configuration that Attachments exist. 

I am not sure how to fix this error. 

1 answer

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2023

Hi @Faith Barnett 

Would you please post images of your complete rule and the audit log details showing this error?  Those may provide context for what is happening as I believe copy attachments does work currently.  Thanks!

Kind regards,
Bill

Faith Barnett April 11, 2023

@Bill Sheboy 

Thanks. See below screenshots of the rule and the rule log with the error. 

image.pngimage.png

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2023

Thanks for that information, @Faith Barnett 

Would you please post an image of your entire rule?  The audit log seems to show there are at least two create issue actions, and one of them is failing.  Seeing the entire rule may provide context for this symptom.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events