Context for Linked Issues Field

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2022

Is it possible to create a field configuration that uses a different set of inward and outward links from the default? 

We have several departments that use Jira and and link issues. Some use the traditional "FS Predecessor, FS Successor" style of dependency while others use a more simple "Relates To, Related To" dependency. To limit confusion between the teams I'd like to have two or more lists and use the field configuration and field configuration scheme to  separate them between departments.

1 answer

0 votes
Björn Frauen _STAGIL_ December 1, 2022

Hi Scott,

if you want to put links into a context and add logics you should try out the advanced links from the app STAGIL Assets - Advanced Links. The app even supports the creation of custom link and data models and allows you to manage links via fields and custom panels in the view screen. You can request a demo via support@stagil.com.

Best regards
Björn

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2022

Thanks @Björn Frauen _STAGIL_  

I don't have the option to use add-on apps, so I'm hoping for an out of the box solution. 

-Scott

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events