Choosing date for logging work.

Nandeesh Patel October 31, 2019

While logging work for a story, I am unable to choose the date. By default it takes the day of logging.

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Krister Broman _Advania_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2019

You are working in cloud, when you put a value in time spent, it should expand to show the date as well as time when started and a comment. 

cloud time tracking.JPG

1 vote
Answer accepted
Juan Ramón Alonso
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2019

Hi!

In server version there is a calendar icon next to the box with the current date. Just click on that icon and it will show you a calendar to choose the date. 

In the cloud version you will have to set the spent time first and then you will see a field labeled "date started", if you click on the field with the current day it will show you a calendar to choose the date.

I hope it helps

When I click on log work, I don't see any icon to choose the date.Below is the screenshot.

Screenshot from 2019-10-31 12-43-18.png

Juan Ramón Alonso
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2019

You are right, but have a look at what @Krister Broman _Advania_ says, you have set the time spent and the system will show an input field labeled "Date Started". It is filled by default with the current date, but if you click on it, it will show up a calendar to select the date

It worked. Thanks.

Suggest an answer