Card layout menu missing in Board settings

Mirko Vrielink May 6, 2021

I have a Software project for which I want to change Card layout but the menu Card layout is missing to where I'm pointed to by https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/customize-cards/ .

I'm Site-Admin Jira and Project Administrator but can not find Card Layout.

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2021

Ok, Team managed projects don't do card layouts that way, the options for views are done from the options available while viewing an issue.

When I understand correct, it's not possible to modify the displayed fields of a card when the view is on the board itself?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2021

There are some things you can change, but not a lot.  The config is in the settings menu on the page you are viewing.

Like Js Lee likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 6, 2021

What type of project is it?  (Team or Company managed, and is is Software, Service Desk or Core/Business)

0 votes

It's a Software project which is Team managed.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events