Cannot create issue on epic

a_bondarchuk December 2, 2020

Hi there! I have a problem with creating issue on epic.
When I try to create issue inside on epic I got this error https://prnt.sc/vueft9 
"We couldn't create child issue. Check your connection, then give it another try". Do you have any advice? Im still able to create issue and just select Epic name, but this take more time. 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2020

Here is my advice:

1. check another browser and if it fails there...
  2. report to Atlassian Support
a_bondarchuk December 2, 2020

Thank you for replay. I checked in another browsers and it return same error. 

1 vote
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2020

Hi @a_bondarchuk

from your description and other reports the last days here on Community this matches with the following bug from my opinion:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-75648

Please double check if this assumption is true and if so, feel free to vote ("This affects my team") the linked bug.

Cheers,
Daniel

eleanor kerman May 1, 2021

HAVE THIS SAME PROBLEM

Like a_bondarchuk likes this
a_bondarchuk June 2, 2021

@eleanor kerman the better way it report this issue to Atlassian team. They are resolved that issue.

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 2, 2022

@a_bondarchuk Can you please share the resolution provided by Atlassian for this issue? Thank you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events