Cannot access users management section

Evgeniya Slinko April 13, 2021

I have in the menu an item to manage users (I certainly have access, in one JIRA space I'm its owner, in the other I'm administrator). But on click it gives this, already for a long time. It's becoming very urgent.

error jira.jpeg

1 answer

1 vote
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2021

Hi @Evgeniya Slinko 

You need to be a site-admin to have access to this.

Evgeniya Slinko April 15, 2021

In one of the problematic cases I'm an owner of the space. In the other I'm site admin, this is how I got access to the menu item.

Evgeniya Slinko April 16, 2021

Ping!

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2021

Hi @Evgeniya Slinko 

You must have site admin access.

Being owner of the space is not sufficient.

Being site admin applies to all the spaces in your Confluence instance.

So if you are site admin, you should be able to access user management

Deleted user April 23, 2021

As of this morning I am having the same exact issue. First I was not able to log in and then when another admin sent me a reset password invite, I now have access to everything except for the User Management even though it is an option in the drop down menu when I click on Settings. I'm getting the same image as https://community.atlassian.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/678272

Like Jonathan Thompson likes this
Jonathan Thompson February 16, 2022

I am having the same issue. This is my account. I created the Jira account.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events