Can't find resolved issues

Pernille Brylle May 5, 2021

I no longer seem to be able to find old issues that has been closed/resolved. The search function will not bring them up anymore. Any idea why this is the case?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2021

Hi Pernille,

Where are you searching? Can you share some screenshots?

CAPA board - Agile board - Jira.png

Hi John, 

Does this make sense at all? Basically looking for issue # 655 which is resolved but not showing. Usually I could go to 'Old issues' and find it, but not this time.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2021

I had a feeling that was what was happening. You are searching on the board and not the global system. 

Click in the Search box in the top navigation bar in the upper right of your screen. That will search your entire instance and not just this board. 

Pernille Brylle June 1, 2021

Thanks John! This solved my issue. Unfortunately I wasn't aware of this search box. Much appreciated.

Like John Funk likes this
0 votes
Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2021

Hi @Pernille Brylle As John mentioned where are you looking for these closed and resolved issues.

On board, issues navigator etc.

Are you able to access these issues directly by using the issue-key in URL? i.e

https://<site-url>.atlassian.net/browse/ABC-655

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders