Can not find my team in SQL search after created

Thuy Nguyen October 13, 2021

After creating a new team from tab "People", I went to search for my team using JQL search tool but cant find it anywhere. I have a quick check in Custom fields to add more value but its appear locked.
Anybody knows the answer for this one ?

New team created.pngBut cant find new team here.pngInked2021-10-14 12_47_59-Custom fields - GBST JIRA and 5 more pages - Work - Microsoft​ Edge_LI.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2021

Hi @Thuy Nguyen 

Have you tried to type in more of the characters to see if it appears?  I wonder if it is a display limit, based upon the number of matches you have with the prefix "Evolve", as occurs with other fields.

Also, have you tried to page refresh to see if it appears?

Kind regards,
Bill

Thuy Nguyen October 14, 2021

Thanks Bill, that's all of choices been displayed.

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2021

Interesting... I found a few open issues on use of teams, indicating that only shared (not private) teams can be searched, and that plan teams can only be JQL searched by ID.

I wonder if you enter the ID for the team if it will find it.

Like Thuy Nguyen likes this
Thuy Nguyen October 18, 2021

Wow that's really interesting, I will recommend my team using this one. Thanks Bill

Like Bill Sheboy likes this

Suggest an answer