CC not sending Emails

Andrew Sacco April 21, 2021

When I create an issue (ticket) in Jira and include other internal users in the CC line these users are not receiving notification emails. Am I doing something wrong

1 answer

0 votes
Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2021

Hi @Andrew Sacco Are you creating issue in JIRA via Email or using UI ?

Andrew Sacco April 22, 2021

I am in Jira and creating directly from there

Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2021

@Andrew Sacco  Where you are adding user in CC, CC is a custom field or you are adding users as watchers ?

Users already exist in the system. I go to the CC field and enter them there. See attached screenshot.Screenshot 2021-04-22 184653.jpg

Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 22, 2021

@Andrew Sacco  Check project Notification Scheme, if you are JIRA admin you can edit Notification scheme and add this CC field in Notifications , so that CC user get Notification when issue get created or updated or whatever the event in which you added CC field.

Thankyou...but CC is not one of the selectable fields when i try your suggestion.

Screenshot 2021-04-23 133027.jpg

Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 22, 2021

@Andrew Sacco  Check User Custom Field value and select CC field nOTIFCATION.PNG

Andrew Sacco April 26, 2021

Thankyou again for your reply but CC is not in the custom field list.

Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2021

@Andrew Sacco CC should be there if it is custom field. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events