Bug tracker buttons don't look like buttons

1011111011101111 October 16, 2019

Atop each bug tracker ticket we have buttons for changing the ticket status.  They don't look like buttons because when I point the mouse cursor at them I get the i-beam text cursor instead of the clickable-pointer cursor.  I think my organization has been using jira for over a year now and this still throws me off.

What you need to do is simply add "cursor: pointer;" to the buttons' style.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2019

Beef (aka 48879),

not sure what you are referring to and if there is a question here or just a statement. Could you clarify? Maybe a screenshot?

1011111011101111 October 16, 2019

atlassian_buttons.pngThe cursor doesn't render in screencaptures on Windows, but when I point it at these buttons I get an i-beam instead of a pointer (e.g. hand with one raised finger).

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2019

ah yes. that is indeed the case.

You might want to provide feedback directly to Atlassian either thru Atlassian Support or via the Give us feedback link under your profile icon

Suggest an answer