Bug: "Only My Issues" filter doesn't work on initial page nav, only toggling the filter makes the fi

Cory Woolf October 21, 2020

See screenshot.Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 4.44.42 PM.png

1 answer

3 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2020

Hi Cory, can you please go to ellipses in upper right and Board settings > quick filters. Can you provide a screenshot of your filters.

Cory Woolf October 21, 2020

Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 6.58.17 PM.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2020

Scratching my head here. Are others seeing this? Do you have any addons that might be conflicting here? You board is showing some differences from what what I see.

Charles Ritchea October 22, 2020

Yes, I'm seeing this too, and reported it earlier. I have to uncheck, check every time

Charles Ritchea October 22, 2020

I tested with all extensions disabled and it still reproduced

Cory Woolf October 22, 2020

Thanks for chiming in @Charles Ritchea@Jack Brickey please let me know what I can do to provide any further clarification.

Best,

Cory

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 22, 2020

I wonder what a filter of “assignee = Cory wolf” would show. That is would be interesting to see if you used your user ID.

Marianna Janine June 29, 2021

Hi @Jack Brickey, I'm having the same issue as well

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events