Boards for Service Management project

Sofia Quintero October 20, 2021

Acording with the documentation, a service management project is able to have a board. But this was possible if you create from boards menu on the top bar.
How ever, this option on the bar no longer exist. How do i can create a board for a SM project ?

3 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Rik de Valk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2021

I usually add a Project link to the Board so that you have an easy and quick link to access the Board directly from the Project

Sofia Quintero December 7, 2021

Great idea, thank you!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2021

Hi @Sofia Quintero ,

Correct. It is not the same path as before. If you go to one of the Jira Soft ware projects, you should be able to create a board there.

Select the SM project and have this place in your personal space. Boards can only live in 2 places: software project or personal space. From that point, you can see jira boards under your profile and create as many as you need across various SM type projects.

Thanks,

Ben

Sofia Quintero October 20, 2021

@Benjamin thank you for answer.

So it´s no longer able to link a board with a SM project?

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 20, 2021

@Sofia Quintero - You can link a board to the SM project. You just will find the board under your profile or icon on the right instead of the tab on the horizontal navigation. 

Like Rajesh Viswanathan likes this
Sofia Quintero October 22, 2021

Thank you @Benjamin 

0 votes
Rajesh Viswanathan August 18, 2022

I generally create the link and share to my team for easy access

Suggest an answer