Board fails to load in project or settings view

balancell-matteo May 24, 2021

I have a board that fails to load but all of my other boards in other projects are fine. 

The roadmap view is working and I can see issues in there. 

I am the admin and other users have the same issue.

Screenshot 2021-05-24 104808.jpg

Thanks

Edit: It throws a null pointer on the client console so probably isn't being provided with something. For some reason I can't add that screenshot here

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 25, 2021

Hello @balancell-matteo,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Checking the logs of your site, it shows “Board does not have any columns” and “Failure on board load”.

I can see that the error is showing on Project settings > Columns and statuses. Does it show any columns if you go to the Board itself (under the Roadmap)?

The Board isn’t something that can be disabled in a project, but can you please confirm if it’s enabled on Project settings > Features? Can you enable all features and try again?

Was this project created by you or was it migrated from another Cloud site?

Are you able to create tickets on the affected project and transition them between statuses?

Kind regards,
Angélica

balancell-matteo May 26, 2021

Hi @Angélica Luz 

Thanks for your response, this board was migrated from another organization that I administered before shutting that organization down,

I enabled issue navigator and backlog but the board and roadmap are enabled.

This has fixed it. It must have had backlog enabled in the previous organization and not here which was throwing an error. 

Thanks for the help!

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events