Backlog, Active sprint will not load

Sheri Clark January 8, 2021

My backlog or active sprint will not load any issues at all.  I get a blank screen basically.  I have tried 3 different browsers, clearing cache, and an incognito window all with the same results.  I am pretty much dead in the water without either view.  Anyone have other suggestions on how to get this to work?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2021

Hi Sheri, are you using Classic? Kanban or Scrum?  Were the issue there previously or is this a new board?

One possibility is that you don't have any statuses mapped to backlog. Go to Board settings (Classic only) and Columns and see if any status is mapped to Backlog.

Classic.  It was working this morning for the backlog.  I went to Active Sprint this afternoon and neither work now.  I did not make any setting changes or status changes on a broad scale

It just loaded for the first time this afternoon.  I didn't change anything.  Thank you for responding.  Is there some way to find out if there are outages or issues with Jira Cloud?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2021

good to know. A couple of things to leave you with. Are you the only admin? If not you might want to chat w/ the other(s).

1. have a look at the audit log (limited in cloud) and see if you see anything that might have changed to explain why it is now back. admin > system > audit log
  2. here is a link to Atlassian Status Page. I recommend registering for updates.

anyway glad you are back up and running! Cheers!

Thank you.  Nothing in the log.  Is working in Chrome now but isn't working in Edge?

Glad I am able to get my work done now!  

Have a great weekend!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events