Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hi ,

I would like to know if you could help me with the details field assignee to have the list of all the users and were I can just pick and choose. Like in the reporter field.

Kind Regards,

Damarys

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk Community Leader Jul 20, 2021

Hi Damarys - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Check the Permission Scheme attached to the project to see who has permissions for Assignable user. 

Hi John, thanks for your prompt reply.

I had check the permissions and show as Administrators, atlassian-addons-project-accessService and Desk Team . I just do not know how to get the full list with names to get on the assignee field like it appears on the reporter field. Thanks 

I get this under permission helper  x user does not have the 'Assignable User' permission

John Funk Community Leader Jul 20, 2021

This sounds like it is a Jira Service Management project. So the user will need to be a Service Desk Agent - meaning they have to be in the jirs-servicedesk-users group. That also means they will use a JSM Agent license. 

Then they also need to be in the Jira Service Desk Team project role. 

Like Damarys Cuellar Urquizo likes this

thanks .this was really helpful 

Like John Funk likes this

Now I received this error Issue could not be updatedThe 'assignee' field of OOR-3 could not be updated. User 'ug:147af89b-8136-4624-9f29-f8c672ba9089' cannot be assigned issues.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

🏊‍♀️ Atlympic Event: Trello

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

62 views 0 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you