Assign

Dam July 20, 2021

Hi ,

I would like to know if you could help me with the details field assignee to have the list of all the users and were I can just pick and choose. Like in the reporter field.

Kind Regards,

Damarys

2 answers

0 votes
Dam July 20, 2021

Now I received this error Issue could not be updatedThe 'assignee' field of OOR-3 could not be updated. User 'ug:147af89b-8136-4624-9f29-f8c672ba9089' cannot be assigned issues.

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2021

Hi Damarys - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Check the Permission Scheme attached to the project to see who has permissions for Assignable user. 

Dam July 20, 2021

Hi John, thanks for your prompt reply.

I had check the permissions and show as Administrators, atlassian-addons-project-accessService and Desk Team . I just do not know how to get the full list with names to get on the assignee field like it appears on the reporter field. Thanks 

Dam July 20, 2021

I get this under permission helper  x user does not have the 'Assignable User' permission

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2021

This sounds like it is a Jira Service Management project. So the user will need to be a Service Desk Agent - meaning they have to be in the jirs-servicedesk-users group. That also means they will use a JSM Agent license. 

Then they also need to be in the Jira Service Desk Team project role. 

Like Dam likes this
Dam July 22, 2021

thanks .this was really helpful 

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events