• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Advanced Roadmaps - Why is "Create Issue" button greyed out?

Hello! 

I'm new to Advanced Roadmaps and attempting to create a plan where the issue sources are from multiple projects within the org. I've created a higher level "Initiative" issue type (above Epic) to house the various Epics/stories/sub-tasks from the projects within the org and that can be used to plan sprints. 

In my plan, I the "Create Issue" button is greyed out. Can you tell me what I might be doing wrong? 

1 answer

0 votes
Davin Studer Community Leader Jan 08, 2021

Under the plan cog in Access Control -> Permissions are you granted edit access?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Announcing the waitlist for Jira Work Management

Hey there Cloud Community members! We’re excited to give you the first glimpse of the new home for business teams on Jira — Jira Work Management. Jira Work Management is the next generation of J...

127 views 2 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you