Add attachments in a transition screen

Kaj Sennelöv January 6, 2022

Hi,

I have a screen created where a user can provide testing evidence (custom field; multi-line > wiki-style renderer) when transitioning a ticket from "in testing" to "done".

In the pop-up that shows when transitioning this issue, it seems you can't add attachments (the option is missing from the top bar and pasting it doesn't work).
Transition screen pop-up:

Screenshot 2022-01-06 105027.png

When in the normal edit screen (editing the ticket without any prior transitioning) the option to add an attachment is present.
Normal edit screen:
Screenshot 2022-01-06 104923.png

How can I have the option to add attachments present in the pop-up upon transitioning?
The ticket is restricted heavily in the normal edit screen (ISO 13485 workflow).

Thanks!

-Kaj

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2022

Hey @Kaj Sennelöv 

Try adding the "attachment" field to the Transition Screen for Passed testing Transition, post that it may allow you to add attachment.

Regards,

Vishwas

Kaj Sennelöv January 6, 2022

Hi @Vishwas,

Thank you for your suggestion!
This solved it 99%. Images and attachments can be added, the only thing that is missing is the ability to add them through the image icon in the top bar.

But as images can be added now, I can continue.

Thank you!

Like Vishwas likes this
ashleytse October 12, 2022

Thanks. save my life

Like Kaj Sennelöv likes this
zendeskbyheather June 19, 2023

I added the attachment field, thanks for that suggestion; but I can't seem to make the attachment appear to the customer on the portal. What am I missing??

Like ashleytse likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events