Add a column to a list

karen.loomis June 25, 2021

I have a project management Jira project and would like to show the Fix Version on the list (it's not in the default pick list). Is there any way to do that?

2 answers

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2021

Hi Karen - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Not all field types are available yet for the list screen in Jira Work Management projects as the functionality is still new. Atlassian is working on that to bring more types, but I am not aware of the timeline for it. 

Arensa Prasta April 9, 2024

@John Funk Hi, do you have any updates if this is done pleasE?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2024
Like Arensa Prasta likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 12, 2024

@John Funk , you forgot the link. 🙂

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 12, 2024

Thanks for not calling me old Jack.

Link has been added. :-)

Like Arensa Prasta likes this
1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 25, 2021

So your title of your post refers to adding a column supposedly to a board I guess? However the body of your post is referring to adding a field to your cards specifically the fixed version. I will go off the assumption that your body is active your question.

The ability to modify and add fields to a board card depends on the type of project you were using. If you have a configurable  Kanban or scrum board then you are able to click on the … In the upper right corner and select board settings from there you can select card layout where you can add up to three fields. If you do not see the… Then this is not an option and you cannot add a field to your cards. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events