Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Add a column to a list

I have a project management Jira project and would like to show the Fix Version on the list (it's not in the default pick list). Is there any way to do that?

2 answers

1 vote
John Funk Community Leader Jun 25, 2021

Hi Karen - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Not all field types are available yet for the list screen in Jira Work Management projects as the functionality is still new. Atlassian is working on that to bring more types, but I am not aware of the timeline for it. 

0 votes
Jack Community Leader Jun 25, 2021

So your title of your post refers to adding a column supposedly to a board I guess? However the body of your post is referring to adding a field to your cards specifically the fixed version. I will go off the assumption that your body is active your question.

The ability to modify and add fields to a board card depends on the type of project you were using. If you have a configurable  Kanban or scrum board then you are able to click on the … In the upper right corner and select board settings from there you can select card layout where you can add up to three fields. If you do not see the… Then this is not an option and you cannot add a field to your cards. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

⏰ Day in the life of a Jira Admin!

Hello Community! We thoroughly enjoyed this just-for-fun conversation in the Jira Admin Group about what it's like to be a Jira Admin. For #JiraJuly, our talented designers created these graphics t...

871 views 2 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you