roger.herger May 6, 2021

Resolved

1 answer

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2021

Hello Roger,

Thank you for contacting Atlassian Community support. I'm sorry to hear you had trouble getting in contact with us. When you're the admin of a free Jira site, you receive support through the Community portal (ref: Eligibility for Support Tickets). Our support team monitors the community, so you will be able to get Atlassian's assistance here.  I'm glad you were able to reach us in the end!

I confirmed with the team the login issues you are referring to is since resolved. As a result, your session may have prematurely ended on that date. Your account shouldn't be blocked, though. Many users have been able to fix this by logging in again. If you're not able to log in, there is probably a different cause.

Can you first try resetting your password? You can do that right on the page below:

https://id.atlassian.com/login/resetpassword 

If you continue to encounter login issues, can you show me a screenshot of the error message you receive? Can you confirm this issue exists in multiple browsers and from more than one workstation? Please also try with incognito mode and see if it makes any difference. 

Please let me know how that goes and any further details you can provide. 

Thank you, and take care!

Shannon

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events