Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

several questions

Simon Bauer November 30, 2014

Hey folks,

last week, I presented JIRA Service Desk to our management board after I tested the demo version for quite some time. Now it looks like they want to buy it but bevor that can happen, there are a few last questions they want answered. Unfortunately I can't answer them all so I'm asking you guys for help once again. wink So here are the questions.

1. Given the situation I create several helpdesks (one for every company we supervise), every registered customer can always check on the issues he created. Now can I set some customers to see all created issues his company created? For example an admin from a customer company wants to see the issues his users created at that specific service desk?
  2. Is it possible to tie actions to the remaining SLA time? For example "send an E-Mail to ex@ample.com if the remaining SLA time for this issue falls under 2 hours". If so, could you give me an example for the JQL code? We want some kind of "alarm" if specific SLAs are going critical.

I hope you don't mind all my questions. Thanks in advance. I really hope I get some answers so our management buys Service Desk - I really like that addon. smile

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
pschaff01
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2014

Hi Simon,

1. Currently this isn't possible in the Service Desk portal, as you can only define these permissions in JIRA itself, so the Administrator would need JIRA access, not only Service Desk. There is an improvement request for this purpose which you can access here. We strongly recommend you to vote on this ticket and to add yourself as a watcher to it in order to receive all the updates from this case.
  2. There is also an improvement request for this purpose to make this behaviour native for JIRA Service Desk, but for this case we do have a workaround, which is specified in the ticket description. Please access the ticket here.

Regards,

Pietro Schaff

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events