Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excel jiraCloud connection to JiraServiceManagement fails

Claudiu Serban April 29, 2022

hi,

i've been using Excel to extract a list of incidents from Jira Service Management that we're using at work. it's been working great and i only needed to press Update from the JiraCloud 'widget' inside excel and it would pull latest data.

BUT it seems it now got me logged out and trying to re login is getting me blocked.

2022-04-29 09_59_34-KNB jira incidents. all.xlsx - Excel.png

i've been following the steps but result is:

State mismatch!

link for that was:

https://sheets-jira-production.atl-pi-dev.net/callback/jira/auth?code=p6J_LUIoempzGQvJ&state=li-N5sj5Y7GqWOI6F-Y4wZClO-0r95k46F1HOkZVo0o

any ideas how i can get unblocked?

thanks!

update: it now logged in just fine; i've been trying many times earlier in the day with no success. now it went through.

3 answers

1 vote
Tolga June 7, 2022

Today, I have the same problem: many login attempts and the same error message. I had no problem yesterday.

0 votes
Niels Verbeeck August 5, 2022

Same here...

0 votes
Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 9, 2022

As you already found out, often you just need to wait as glitches like this happen with Jira Cloud for Excel all the time.

There are more of these you need to be prepared for. I collected them in an aptly titled blog, "What to do if Jira Cloud for Excel is not working."

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events