Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enable Public Signup in Service Desk

Simon Bauer November 11, 2014

Hi,

I want to enable public signup in Service desk. In the documentation it says that I have to navigate to Settings > Addons > Service Desk > Configuration > Public Signup.

Unfortunately, I don't have the menu option "Public Signup". All I have is "Notifications" (which is turned on).

Does anyone have an idea, what seems to be the problem here?

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Cesar Salvado
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2014

Please check your version.  For Public Signup you must have JIRA Service Desk 2.1

Regards.

Simon Bauer November 11, 2014

Sorry for the dumb question, but how do I do that?

Cesar Salvado
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2014

You must go add ons and addon administration and go and click jira service desk and you could show the version installede.

Simon Bauer November 12, 2014

All right thanks. I have Version 1.2.7.

Cesar Salvado
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 12, 2014

Take care with the new policy license in Service 2.1. Regards.

Roland October 19, 2020

Can someone please reply with instructions on how to enable "public sign up" for jira service desk cloud edition. I've spent 3 hours looking and every single article is out of date or for the server edition.

Jason Gray December 3, 2020

I'm having the same issues as Roland

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events