Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change the user in the automation user alert

Navid B November 22, 2021

upon getting close to the SLA's.

we receive " This issue requires your attention. Automation for Jira, Ana Fost, Therese B"!  on the ticket
How can I replace Ana and Therese with some other user. 
to be more broad WHERE Can I see the settings for this transition and message in our project? 

thanks 

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
atarab November 24, 2021

Hi @Navid B  ,

Welcome to Jira Service Management!

Can you please clarify what you mean by "on the ticket"? 

Does the above notification appear as a comment on the ticket? 

This will help me understand where the notification is triggered and where it can be set. 

Thanks.

Navid B November 29, 2021

Yes @atarab  by ticket I mean a case , A trouble ticket , an Issue . 
yes it is a comment on the ticket.
but it is now solved , i found it in the automation part in the automation rules . 

What I am after now is that we get this after the Ticket is closed and done with and which is wrong and extra. 

we only have problem this on one of the issue types and on other issue types we receive it on the right time 

atarab December 1, 2021

Hi @Navid B

I am happy to hear your original problem was solved!

It seems you need to add a condition to the automation rule. 

I am assuming you have an "Comment on Issue" action component in your automation. Try adding a  condition component before the action. 

You can use the "Issue Field" condition, and select the Resolution field and then "is unresolved". This way, only unresolved issues will be commented on. 

Please let me know if this works.

Navid B December 1, 2021

Hi @atarab 

Thanks for your comment. I need to ask you something before that to help me with that. 
I have been trying the search bar to search for different things . but all the results are related to issues. 
but I want to be able to search for parts of Jira to see the configurations and settings too. for example the above phrase , if I search for "issue field" I will not be given the results of search in settings related to issue fields and types ect. Or If I search for "automation" I dont get the settings that have that part in it . 

is there any other search field to use ? 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events