Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Auto Transition Listener and JIRA Service Desk

Scott Farrimond February 3, 2014

We are currently Auto Transition Listener to transition an issue from "Waiting for Customer" to "Under Investigation". This seems to be working fine. We are also using JIRA Service Desk's SLA functionality. We have an SLA that is set to pause when the status is updated to "Waiting for Customer", then resume when moving back to "Under Investigation". The problem we are having is that when this transition is done automatically via the listener, the SLA does not resume. Is there something we need to do to trigger the SLA to resume?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Ruflin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 5, 2014

Hi Scott,

I tried reproducing your issue with the JIRA toolkit plugin version 0.35.7 but the SLA state was updating as expected. I would recommend you to contact Atlassian support.

Regards,
Michael

0 votes
Bartłomiej F. Tajchman December 30, 2014

OK, problem solved. I gave up with JIRA Toolkit, instead of it I use JIRA Automation plugin - it works without any troubles, as we need.

Regards,

Bart.

0 votes
Bartłomiej F. Tajchman December 29, 2014

We have the same problem. Workflow with statuses "Waiting for User", "Waiting for Service Desk" and transition from first to second one. When issue is in the status "Waiting for user" SLA is paused. In case "Waiting for Service Desk" time of SLA is running. If we launch this transition manually, it all works perfect. We have also auto transition listener triggered by user' comment - it works almost good: transition is realized, status changed from "user" to "service desk", as we defined, but SLA is still paused and we don't know why.

SLA field "Pause on (Optional) Time is not counted during" is filled by "Waiting for User" status only. If we recalculate and update SLA manually, time is starting. What we should do more?

JIRA 6.3.8, JIRA Service Desk 2.1.1, JIRA Toolkit Plugin 0.35.11.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events