Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transition and postfunction workflow on jira cloud

nioanto September 15, 2022

Hi to all,

I have a jira cloud instance and i need to create transitions. There is a way to write the transition code avoid nunjucks/groovy and mybe using python?

1 answer

1 vote
Mark Segall
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2022

Hi @nioanto - Can you please elaborate on what you're trying to accomplish from a business perspective?  It helps provide additional context so we can help you better.

nioanto September 16, 2022

Hi @Mark Segall , in my business environment my continous integration tool use the rest api, after invokation (and parse a 10k of json) active the build of artifact, for parsing this json  I need an alternative to groovy (used from scriptrunner) or nunjucks.

Mark Segall
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2022

Sorry, I'm still not clear on the ask.  Can you please confirm whether:

1. You're trying to systematically create/modify transitions on existing workflows
    1. If this is the ask, I would need to defer to a community member with more coding experience.
  2. Attempting to automatically transition issues based upon some action.
    1. This could be done without code using Jira automation.  You would just need to provide a little more context into what should trigger the automation rule.

I hope this helps.

Like Stefan Salzl likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events