Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sophisticated product like Jira Service Management can help a small toy shop

Marek Vejrosta August 2, 2021

My wife's cousin and her friend run a toy shop in the center of Prague. Both women live their business and customer satisfaction is very important for them, that’s why they test every product on their children. They employ only people with disabilities and prefer to cooperate with the local producers. They focus on products which support children’s development.

They used to handle every customer request personally over the phone or email. During the pandemic the number and size of the orders increased. We spend a lot of time together and one day I asked them: "How do you keep up with this situation? Do you have a clear record of all the requests?" They hadn’t.

Screenshot 2021-08-02 at 15.01.43.png

It was immediately clear that Jira Service Management can help them significantly to improve their customer support. What’s great - their solution is very simple, low-cost and requires virtually no maintenance or any additional applications.

With this post I would like to inspire you - even a sophisticated product like Jira Service Management can help a small toy shop.

2 comments

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2021

That's great, and what better way than using JSM to track work efficiently and improve customer experience!

Julian Dumitrascu September 27, 2023

What software are they using for the online shop?

How would one use Atlassian software to build an online shop?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events