Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting distinct logo for each portal

Ron Holmes June 9, 2021

Hi,

I'm trying to set a different logo for three service portals we use.

I understand the background image for the header is shared across all three portals and have come to terms with that.

What I am now struggling with, is setting a separate logo for each portal - which this page [https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/brand-your-portal/] suggests is possible.

However, whenever I press the "Add Logo" button the modal dialog shows "Upload an icon" and all images are exploded beyond their dimensions, suggesting this is actually asking for a favicon or similar, rather than a logo.

Has anyone been able to get a different logo for each Portal?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 10, 2021

Hello Ron,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

On Jira Service Management, there is the Help center that is the main page and the portals are each project. 

The logo must be a small icon because it will show on the top of the portal and on the emails.

Here is an example of how it looks: 

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 14.27.48.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 14.31.20.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 14.31.57.png

If you are facing issues with a specific image, can you please let us know more details about it? If it’s showing misconfigured, if possible, share a screenshot with us and the specifications of the image, so we can try to replicate the same here. 

On the documentation of the portal, it doesn’t have the information about the maximum size and height, but regarding the help center icon is a file size of 10MB and a maximum height of 24 pixels.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events