Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ServiceRocket Connector for Salesforce and Jira or JSM?

Lindsay Murfin February 26, 2021

I am using both Jira Software and Jira Service Management in the cloud on a single site after migrating from Server.  We are starting a project to have our Salesforce CRM and Jira Service Management integrated, most likely with the ServiceRocket Connector.  I see that there are 2 connectors, one labelled for Jira and one for JSM.  Is there a difference?  Do I need to choose one over the other? 

My overall data flow would be SFDC <--> JSM <--> JSoftware.

Thanks in advance!

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Aidin Mahmoodi _ServiceRocket_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 2, 2021

Hi Lindsay,

Thank you for reaching out! We do offer 2 products that can work independently or together between Jira Cloud and Salesforce.

Connector for Salesforce and Jira (Cloud) is an all-in-one solution for organizations that need full collaboration and communication between teams that are using Jira and Salesforce separately. It offers tons of features and capabilities to enable users to use the platform that they are comfortable interacting with on a daily basis while collaborating with external teams. It also allows the power users and admins to create sophisticated workflows and automation.

Connector for Salesforce and JSM however is a lighter app that only provides an easy, yet effective capability to find and match the reporter of a JSM ticket and query Salesforce to find the match, so your Jira Service Desk agents can easily look up account and contact details within Jira Service Desk environment, without having to access Salesforce. This feature is only available in JSM Connector.

Please book a demo session with our savvy support team or take a look at our website to understand the product more in-depth.

Best,

Aidin

1 vote
Shubham Gupta April 22, 2021

Hi @Lindsay Murfin 

Hope you are doing good!

If you are still looking for the tool for Integrating your Salesforce instance with Jira, I would like to suggest you Sinergify -a Salesforce & Jira Connector.

The connector works with standard and custom objects in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Community Cloud. It has been designed to be compatible with Jira Software, Jira Core, Jira Service Desk, Jira Ops, and Jira On Premises. 

I hope it help!

Thanks

Shubham

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 10, 2021

Hi @Shubham Gupta,

Thanks for posting a potential solution here.  I would recommend though that you review our guidelines for Marketplace vendors and solution partners.  We want to create an environment such that users like yourself are clearly identifying their affiliation with the vendor they are recommending.  Several users choose to try to do this by adjusting their public name to also include their company name.  Also when you reference your own product here, please try to use the Marketplace link.

Thanks

Andy

Like Mikael Sandberg likes this
0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2021

Someone from ServiceRocket can probably give you a better answer, but based on the Marketplace listing for the connector for SFDC & JSM compared to the one for SFDC & Jira is that the one for JSM is trying to link the reporter to a customer in SFDC. So the question is, will your customers submit requests in JSM? 

If you do not get an answer here from ServiceRocket, I would contact them directly with your question.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events