Service Desk Sprints?

Glenn Nicol April 12, 2014

We have been loading issues into JIRA Service Desk OnDemand for over a month now. I just started using the JIRA's Agile functionality for development project. Is there a way to move the service desk "tickets" into the Agile section so I can use that same functionality to plan and manage the work on the service tickets?

I would live to have Sprints for dev work that is initiated by service tickets.

Thank you

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Glenn Nicol April 14, 2014

Julian,

Thank you for the comment. After poking around more, I found the issue was that the Service Desk Workflow was different from the Agile Workflow. Once I set/simplified the Service Desk items workflow, the items showed up in Agile like I wanted.

Glenn

0 votes
Julian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2014

Hello Gleen,

I believe you could do that, since JIRA Agile board tickets is refflecting to the Filter that the board use. So, you could create a filter board based on the Service Desk tickets that you want and it will shown in the board. You could refer to this documentation for the filter:

Is this what you would like to achieve? You may give us a use case scenario for details.

Regards, Julian.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events