cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to show an image/banner above an issue

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2022

Hey all,

Might be a bit of an odd question but maybe someone has tried this before and can suggest something :)

I've currently written out a process for a specific issuetype and also made a diagram about how this should go.

Now when a user opens this issue I want them to be able to view this diagram in the issue itself (preferably on top somewhere).

Is there any way you can add something like this? I've been reading about Scriptrunner Fragments which has a webpanel that seems promising (basically showing an embedded image from a local dir) but if anyone has other ideas or has done something similar with Fragments I'd be happy to listen!

1 answer

0 votes
Frederic Chartrand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2022

Hi Dirk,

From what I see, right now your solution seems to be the best option.

But I know that Atlassian is working on adding this option in Forms (formerly ProForma) :

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-9486

Hopefully this feature will be available sooner than later. :)

Have a  nice day !

Frederic Chartrand

FMX Solutions - Gold Solution Partner

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events