Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to click add workflow button in some of my Jira service management projects

Shikha Verma May 22, 2023

I am not able to click add workflow button in some of my Jira service management projects. As I made some changes in my inactive workflow and when I was trying to make it active? I am applying it to my project then I noticed the button is not clickable. Then how can I make my inactive workflow active and add the workflow here? 

Adding the workflow from the global workflow scheme will affect the other workflow associated with the issue type.? For example, we are using submit a request or incident in different projects.

Screenshot at May 22 23-05-23.png

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2023

Just remember that the Community is just a group of users like you. No one is on an SLA here to be determined to be too slow in my opinion. 

0 votes
Burcu Ciritci February 21, 2024

Hello Shikha.

How did you solve it? I need help about it. 

Thanks,

Shikha Verma February 22, 2024

Hi Burcu Ciritci,
Welcome to the community.
I was conducting a lot of research and using trial and error methods to solve this issue, and somehow I managed to resolve it. However, it's been a year so I don't remember the exact solution. But you can try the following solution:
Are you trying to click "Add Workflow" in the same project (for example: when you created that "Y" project then used the existing project settings with some other project "X")? If Yes, then please try adding the workflow in the first project "X". Hope so this can resolve your issue. 

Burcu Ciritci February 25, 2024

Thanks for your help Shikha

Like definex_celik likes this
0 votes
Shikha Verma May 23, 2023

I have own resolved my issue. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS