Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple approvers, one approval needed

Yolanda Castillo January 23, 2020

Hello All,

We have an approval step in our JIRA Service Desk project, we need to have multiple approvers but we need anyone approval to move the workflow forward. Currently the ticket pends waiting for all approvers to approve before the workflow continues. Any ideas??

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Andolfatto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2020

Hi @Yolanda Castillo ,

This is an option in the workflow that belongs to your JSD project. Click on the status with the approval, and then 'Configure'. Here you can choose how approvals should behave.

approvals.PNG

Yolanda Castillo January 23, 2020

@Michael Andolfatto Thank you so much!! If it was snake it would have bitten me. I am not the main project owner but I will get with the person who is and get this setup!! :)

Laura Reinhardt December 30, 2021

Hey Michael,

We use auto-assigned approvers in our service management. (We set them to a static value when the request is created) 

I configured our workflow as you did in your example but the issue is still not passed to a new status until all approvers gave their permission.

Do you have any idea why it is not working?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events