Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managing a big string. Using external data and mustache.

Maria Helena Bueno R
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 3, 2022

For our business is very important to connect our data with JIRA service manager for getting more info from our customer without going to another applications. So for that we decide to use External data for getting some information from a service. The service respond with a JSON that looks like the image attach calles ServiceResponse.
In the response I have a very big String that I can not get and manage inside a ticket, I try to use string tag for converting that string into an Object and then iterate over it but the string tag is not permitted or deprecated on mustache syntaxis. Can you help me with this case.

The info I wanna read is infoR  (not all the information but some of them) and  JSON look like this: 

{
    "response": {
        "id"null,
        "idComando"null,
        "nombre""reserva.obtenida",
        "version"null,
        "aplicacion"null,
        "usuario"null,
        "timestamp"null,
        "resultado"null,
        "eventScope""SEND_TO_UI",
        "payload": {
            "infoR""{'pnrPin':3458779,'nombre':'FELIPE','infoPagos':[{'monedaBase':'COP','numeroTransaccion':'********************','monedaPago':'COP','numeroAprobacion':'***********',.............

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events