Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Languages - forms available

Peter Grainger August 9, 2022

Hi,

I am in the process of creating a customer portal that will be used by different countries. I've added the the languages under Project Settings>Language Support and made available to the customers. I have customer complaint forms in 8 different languages which I am going to create in forms or just make the PDF available for the customer. My question is, do I have to make these all available and let the customer select the correct one or is there a way that the correct language form is automatically selected, based on their language preference they have selected in the portal? So for example, the customer edits the language settings to German and then by default, this pulls through the German language complaint form? Thanks, Peter

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Ward DIJKHUIS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2022

I was looking for this as well but doesn't seem to be supported as of yet.

It should be on Atlassian's list to fix in the near future, according to this post (search for Multi-lingual support): https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Forms-Articles/Answering-the-June-2022-Forms-AMA/ba-p/2052987

Peter Grainger August 9, 2022

Thanks for replying so quickly and providing the link, that has saved me some time! 

Like Christopher O_ CBC likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events