cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Service Desk Integration with Azure Devops

Trevor_Fourie February 20, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your time.

Please can anyone advise JIRA Service Desk integrates with Azure Devops Services (not Azure Devops Server). 

I would like to see if JIRA is the product for us whereby customers can log into an external page and submit a ticket that based on business rules will log a work item in Azure, and then allow the customer to view the progress of his ticket. So would basically require sync between Azure and JIRA.

I've attempted to do the integration with the market place tool TFS4JIRA which states intergration with Azure Devops but have had no luck thus far.

Thank you for any feedback.

1 answer

0 votes
Gregory McMenimen March 23, 2020

I am also looking to do this.  Did you ever find a way to provide this integration?

Trevor_Fourie March 23, 2020

No sorry Gregory .. they closed my ticket "Timed Out" without consulting or giving any info to me. And since then I've been unable to get any info from them.

Malcolm Sheridan August 10, 2020

Was there any response to this? We have Jira Service Desk and I'd like to integrate that with our Azure Boards.

Gregory McMenimen August 11, 2020

using the TFS4JIRA Azure DevOps Integration in the marketplace.  It works pretty well with one project.  

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/42296/tfs4jira-azure-devops-integration?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Like Malcolm Sheridan likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events